By buying this product you can collect up to 82 loyalty points. Your cart will total 82 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1.64 EUR.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Dual Action polisher. Polish like the Pros!
Dual action machine polish has been a Detailer's secret for years, it is the fastest, most efective way to compound, polish and wax car, truck or boat. Meguiar's DA Power System brings that same power to your garage by turning your drill into a professional grade Dual Action Polisher. By letting your drill do the work, you can now wax your car in 30 minutes with netter results than hamd or orbital applications.
Recommended for use with all 3/8" corded drills that operate between 1200 and 2500 RPM's.
Quick tips video is available on www.Meguiars.com/DA Power System
1. Mount the DA Power System to your drill by inserting the Power System's arbor into into the chuck up to the step in the arbor. This step serves as a stop to prevent the arbor from being inserted too deep into the drill's chuck.Tighten the drill's chuck securely, as per the drill manufacturer's instructions.
CAUTION: Improper mounting of the arbor in the chuck can lead to inadequate tightening, which may cause personal injury and/or damage to the DA Power System, the drill and/or the vehicle.
2. Attach the correct DA Power Pad onto the DA Power System and apply the correct product (e.g. Ultimate Polish to the yellow polishing pad) in a line across the pad.
3. Place the pad flatly on the surface, securely holding the Comfort Grip handle. Start the drill and aplly moderate pressure on the pad, slowly bringing the drill speed up to a comfortable operating speed between 1200 and 2500 RPM. NOTE: The higher the RPM, the faster the result. DO NOT EXCEED 2800 RPM.
4. Follow the applied product (e.g. Ultimate Polish) instructions for work area, dry time, wipe-off.
5. When finished using the tool, unplug the drill remove the pad and loosen the drill's chuck to remove DA Power System.
The DA Power System requires no maintenance, lubrication or service. Attempting to open, lubricate or service tool will void the satisfaction guarantee and may lead to damage of the tool, pads or work surface. DA Power Pads may be machine washed in warm water with liquid laundry detergent. Do NOT use bleach or fabric softener. The Pads may be machine dried on low. Do not use dryer softener sheets.
WARNING: READ AND UNDERSTAND MANUAL BEFORE OPERATING TOOL.
REPETITIVE MOTION/EXTENDED EXPOSURE TO VIBRATION MAY HARM HANDS/ARMS.
If any physical hand/wrist discomfort is experienced, work should be stopped promptly to seek medical attention. Hand, wrist and arm injury may result from repetitive work, motion and overexpose to vibration. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
CAUTION: Always securely hold the handle when the tool is in use. Keep hands, hair and clothing away from the rotating parts of the tool. If any physical hand/wrist discomfort is ecperienced, work should be stopped promptly to seek medical attention. Hand, wrist and arm injury may result from repetitive work, motion or overexposure to vibration.
Meguiar's DA Power System Compound Pad Pack - 24.78 EUR
Meguiar's DA Power System Polishing Pad Pack - 24.78 EUR
Meguiar's DA Power System Finishing Pad Pack - 24.78 EUR
We deliver our products world wide. In case you cannot find shipping costs to your country, please ask us indicating selected products, quantities and your country.
We will let you know shipping costs as soon as possible.