By buying this product you can collect up to 9 loyalty points. Your cart will total 9 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0.18 EUR.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Repair System for small, medium and also deep scratches!
Irrespective of how careful one is - scratches in paint cannot be permanently prevented. The certified QUIXX Paint Scratch Remover quickly and reliably disposes of scratches, scrapes and traces of paint from all glossy paints (also metallic).
With two different special polishes, light, medium and also deep scratches can be very easily removed by anybody in a professional quality. That means, genuine value retention saving expensive workshop repairs.
The QUIXX paint scratch remover is the series winner in numerous product tests of international trade journals and has already convinced millions of customers all over the world.
Furthermore, QUIXX is the first scratch remover for paints that has attained the TÜV test seal of approval for proven effectivity. The QUIXX paint scratch remover has also passed the particularly stringent tests and standards of the DEKRA test program achieving "very good" rating.
Scratch removal step-by-step:
Before starting to remove scratches from the vehicle, please attentively read the complete instructions and strictly adhere to the instructions to prevent incorrect application.
1. Wet the 3000 grit sandpaper included in the repair kit. Gently sand the damaged spot for a maximum of 15 seconds. Do not attempt a 2nd sanding. Never sand the same area for more than 15 seconds maximum. Failure to comply with this warning could result in the removal of the entire clear coat or paint, which would leave behind stains. In case of light scratches skip step 1.
2. Remove any water and grinding residues and simply apply a small amount of QUIXX REPAIR Tube #1 to the scratch.
3. Polish the area with QUIXX REPAIR #1 and the included polishing rag for about 2 minutes applying a lot of pressure. Do this at a right angle to the scratch until all traces have vanished completely. The polishing pastes that are part of the QUIXX REPAIR system work better and more quickly if you apply more pressure during the polishing process.
4. Remove any REPAIR #1 residue using a moist rag and apply a small amount of QUIXX FINISH Tube #2 to the scratch.
5. Now polish the area with QUIXX FINISH #2 and the second enclosed polishing rag for about 2 minutes, applying a lot of pressure. Use circular motions until the area has a glossy appearance.
ATTENTION! Important additional information:
Never sand the same area for more than 15 seconds maximum. Failure to comply with this warning could result in the removal of the entire clear coat or paint, which would leave behind stains. The polishing pastes that are part of the QUIXX REPAIR system work better and more quickly if you apply more pressure during the polishing process.
Features and benefits:
We deliver our products world wide. In case you cannot find shipping costs to your country, please ask us indicating selected products, quantities and your country.
We will let you know shipping costs as soon as possible.