Cleaner for removing tree sap residue from paintwork, glass windscreens and plastics. Also removes bird droppings.
Directions for use:
- Wash the vehicle with shampoo
- Shake well before use
- Spray onto the sap droplets
- Wipe off immediately; using SONAX Polishing cloth or a soft cloth, until the sap is removed, if necessary repeat the procedure
- Afterwards, apply a wax containing polish (SONAX Polish & Wax) or hard wax (SONAX Car Hard Wax) to the treated surfaces.
- Do not use on hot surfaces or in direct sunlight
- Before use, test for material compatibility by applying the product onto an inconspicuous place on the vehicle
- If sap or animal droppings are allowed to work into the paintwork for a longer time, it may lead to corrosion on the paintwork. This cannot then be removed by simple cleaning. The sap may also cause the paintwork to become discoloured. This is why these types of dirt should be removed from the paintwork as quickly as possible.
- Remove contaminated clothing.
- Ensure supply of fresh air.
- In case of contact with skin wash off with water
- In case of contact with eyes rinse thoroughly with water
- Do not induce vomiting. Refer for medical treatment.
Do not breathe spray
- protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use
- Do not spray a naked flame or any incandescent material
- Keep away from sources of ignition-No smoking
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Without adequate ventilation formation of explosive mixtures may be possible