By buying this product you can collect up to 30 loyalty points. Your cart will total 30 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0.60 EUR.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
SONAX ProfiLine CUTMAX will quickly and effectively remove scratches and nibs on repaired or original paintworks. As with all SONAX polishes, the real advantage of this product is it only leaves minimum processing traces and virtually no polish residue at all thanks to its low-dust technology!
Considering the level of cut this polish creates, the finish is incredibly good, on harder paints, it finishes almost perfectly. This can be refined further either with SONAX ProfiLine EX 04/06 on a Random Orbital Polisher or SONAX ProfiLine Perfect Finish on a Rotary.
Easy to apply. Silicone free.
Keep out of reach of children. Safety data sheet available on request.
1. Sand with 1000 or finer, then wipe clean.
2. Apply a small amount of polish to each area, polish with a SONAX Yellow Polishing Pad (493100) for approx. 10 seconds at low rotational speed and exerting increased pressure, slightly tilting the machine.
3. Afterwards, exerting slight pressure, polish with plane pad for 20 seconds.
4. Remove polish residues with SONAX Microfibre Cloth ultrafine (450700). Use SONAX ProfiLine Perfect Finish (224300) for the finishing polish or SONAX ProfiLine EX 04-06 (242300) to achieve perfect, high gloss results.
- Do not allow the polishing area to overheat.
- Regularly clean polishing pads.
- Never use different polishes on one pad.
- Protect against frost.
|Type of compound||It contains no waxes, silicones or polymers with the purpose of hidden defects or to provide paint protection.|
SONAX ClayDisc 150mm - 17.35 EUR
We deliver our products world wide. In case you cannot find shipping costs to your country, please ask us indicating selected products, quantities and your country.
We will let you know shipping costs as soon as possible.